My guest for this episode is Ibrahim.
He studies political science at the University of Toronto and wanted to talk to me about entrepreneurship, personal development, and creating a new stream of income using the skills you have.
In this episode we talk about:
- What motivates me to wake up every single day
- How to find a business idea
- How to approach potential business partners
- How to set business goals in order for them to be motivating
- How to keep yourself motivated using affirmations
You can listen to my podcast on:
Thanks for listening!
If you want to be my next guest follow me on Instagram and look for the posts where I announce that I’m looking for a new guest. If you fit the podcast requirements linked in my Instagram bio and you are available at the time I’ll be recording the podcast, comment on the picture saying that you want to be a guest. After about 24 hours I randomly choose someone from the comments to be the next guest. If that happens to be you, you get to be on this podcast.