My guest for this episode is John.
He is currently a nutrition and dietetics student in Greece and he wanted to talk to me about self-discipline, growing an online brand, and affiliate marketing. John has just started creating content online and wants to turn it into a business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How I ended up working with Greg from Kinobody a few years ago
- My opinion on whether young people should stay in college or drop out to build a business
- How I earned my first money online
- What character traits I think someone needs to have to achieve success
- How I think you can use social media to grow a business
- How to minimize procrastination
- How to avoid the trap of moral licensing
You can listen to my podcast on:
Thanks for listening!
If you want to be my next guest follow me on Instagram and look for the posts where I announce that I’m looking for a new guest. If you fit the podcast requirements linked in my Instagram bio and you are available at the time I’ll be recording the podcast, comment on the picture saying that you want to be a guest. After about 24 hours I randomly choose someone from the comments to be the next guest. If that happens to be you, you get to be on this podcast.