My guest for this episode is Kabir.
When he was 19 he was diagnosed with cancer. He responded to treatment very well and is completely fine now, but that experience made his realize life is precious and he made the decision to start developing himself as a person, get in better shape and start his own business. He is now 21 years old and is an aspiring game developer.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to stop doing what you know is bad for you
- How I stopped watching porn
- Why discovering what triggers a behavior pattern is essential for changing it
- How to develop awareness
- How to know when you should change what you do
- Why you can choose how to measure progress in life
You can listen to my podcast on:
Thanks for listening!
If you want to be my next guest follow me on Instagram and look for the posts where I announce that I’m looking for a new guest. If you fit the podcast requirements linked in my Instagram bio and you are available at the time I’ll be recording the podcast, comment on the picture saying that you want to be a guest. After about 24 hours I randomly choose someone from the comments to be the next guest. If that happens to be you, you get to be on this podcast.